It’s been quite an exciting period for college basketball fans, with the NCAA’s March Madness in full swing and only four teams remaining to compete for the NCAA Championship.
The tournament has certainly lived up to the hype and while it lasts we have a special offer to bring to our readers who own or collect sports DVDs. Leading multimedia software provider Digiarty has an ongoing promotion specifically for March Madness fans that includes several guaranteed prizes.
March Madness Promotion
The best program out there for ripping sports DVDs, WINX DVD Ripper Platinum 3.1, can be purchased from here.
The software allows users to:
- Copy sports DVDs, DVD movies, TV series, and home DVDs to videos.
- Rip DVD to MP4, HEVC/H.265, H.264, MOV, FLV, MPEG4 and 350+ formats
- Save DVD to hard drive, iPhone, iPad, Android, tablet, car media player, TV, computer.
- 1:1 backup of DVD content in ISO image and DVD folder, without quality loss.
- Copy an entire DVD at fast speed n. 1 (within 5 minutes) using level 3 hardware acceleration technology
Also featured is WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe 3.1, a tool that enables processing of 4K sports videos which can be viewed here.
The converter also:
- Convert 4K HD sports videos to MP4, MOV, MKV, AV1, HEVC, M2TS, H.264, AVI, WMV, MP3 and more formats and codecs.
- Save 8K/4K/HD sports videos from 1000+ sites and convert online videos to MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, MP3, etc.
- Compresses the size of voluminous 8K/4K/1080p sports videos, making the videos 90% smaller than the original without quality loss.
In addition to all of the aforementioned benefits, readers who purchase one or both of these tools will enjoy a 40 percent discount, as well as a guaranteed free gift. The prizes for every 50 participants are as follows:
- 1st Prize (x1): Bose Bluetooth Sports Headphone
- 2nd Prize (x5): Wilson Basketball
- 3rd Prize (x10): sports bottle
- 4th Prize (x34): iPhone manager license for 1 year. Transfer photos, videos, music and more data between iPhone and computer without erasing data.
This offer is only available until April 4, so readers are advised to act quickly.
March Madness Talking Points
As for March Madness, the rest of the tournament promises to be very exciting as bitter rivals Duke and North Carolina are set to meet in the Final Four for the first time. Blue Devils head coach Mike Krzyzewski intends to close out his career with another trophy and it will be very interesting to see how this plays out.
In leading his team to victory over Arkansas last weekend, Coach K booked a trip to the Final Four a record 13 times, beating former UCLA coach John Wooden in that regard. A sixth NCAA Championship is now in the offing, but the formidable Tar Heels stand in their way.
North Carolina advanced to the Final Four with a win that ended St. Peters’ dream run to the Elite Eight. Now they’re looking to break Coach K’s heart again, having ruined their last home game at Cameron Indoor in early March with a 94-81 win in which four Tar Heels players scored 20+ points. The loss dashed Duke’s hopes of becoming the No. 1 seed, but they should be feeling a lot better now that they’ve overtaken Gonzaga in the tournament.
The other matchup will see Villanova take on Kansas. The Wildcats defeated the Houston Cougars 50-44 to reach the Final Four, but it was a bittersweet experience as they lost Justin Moore and will be without him for the duration of the season. The guard suffered a torn Achilles tendon during the final minute of the victory and the team was shown lamenting on the sidelines afterwards.
Meanwhile, the Jayhawks made their 16th Final Four appearance and a fourth under coach Bill Self with a 76-50 victory over the Miami Hurricanes, who were also having a dream run in the tournament.
how to watch
Both Final Four games will be played at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans next Saturday. Both will also air on TBS, with Villanova vs. Kansas beginning at 6:09 p.m. and UNC vs. Duke at 8:49 p.m.
Streaming options include: YouTube TV, Hulu+ Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and Sling’s orange and blue packages.
The winners of these respective matches will meet in Monday’s National Championship Game at the Superdome. The final will also be broadcast on TBS.