To defeat the Legendary Therian Forme in Pokémon GO, Trainers must prepare their counters accordingly while also considering Therian Forme’s Moveset.
Therian Forme Landorus, also referred to as “Therian Forme” or “Therian Landorus,” is a Legendary Flying- and Ground-type Pokémon that can potentially appear in 5-star Raid Battles in Pokémon GO. This hard-hitting tiger-style Pokémon is resistant to Electric-, Flying-, Poison-, and Bug-type Moves. Furthermore, the Legendary Therian Forme is highly immune to Ground-type abilities. On the other hand, its inherent elemental attributes make it weak to Water-type attacks and exceptionally vulnerable to Ice-type Moves. Therefore, for the best results in combat, Pokémon GO Trainers are advised to take advantage of Landorus’s double weakness in Ice.
Before attempting to face Therian Form in a Pokémon GO Raid Battle, players should take into account possible Weather Boosts that the boss could have. Fighting Therian Landorus during Sunny or Windy Weather will make the battle significantly more difficult as its abilities will be enhanced. As a Legendary Pokémon, Landorus will undoubtedly be a tough opponent. Therefore, Trainers should ensure they have an adequate supply of Potions and Revives in case anything goes wrong.
Therian Forme Landorus will be equipped with Ground-type Mud Shot and Psychic-type Extrasensory as its Fast Moves. As for its Charged Moves, the Raid Boss possesses Rock-type Stone Edge, Ground-type Earthquake, Fighting-type Superpower, and Ground-type Bulldoze in Pokémon GO.
How To Beat Therian Forme Landorus In A Pokémon GO Raid
Landorus’s Moveset might prove to be a challenge to its potential counter Ice-type Pokémon since Ice is weak to Ground-, Rock-, and Fighting-. Hence, Trainers must ensure they focus not only on Therian Forme’s primary weakness to Ice but also its secondary vulnerability to Water-type attacks. With these details in mind, the following Shadow Pokémon listed below are the best counters for defeating Therian Forme Landorus in a Raid Battle:
- Shadow Mamoswine: Fast Move – Powder Snow / Charged Move – Avalanche
- Shadow Mewtwo: Fast Move – Psycho Cut / Charged Move – Ice Beam
- Shadow Walrein: Fast Move – Frost Breath / Charged Move – Icicle Spear
Next, the following presented counters are the non-Shadow Pokémon, effective choices against Therian Forme.
- Mamoswine: Fast Move – Powder Snow / Charged Move – Avalanche
- Mega Abomasnow in Pokémon GO: Fast Move – Powder Snow / Charged Move – Weather Ball
- Glaceon: Fast Move – Frost Breath / Charged Move – Avalanche
- Mewtwo: Fast Move – Psycho Cut / Charged Move – Ice Beam
- Avalugg: Fast Move – Ice Fang / Charged Move – Avalanche
- Galarian Darmar: Fast Move – Ice Fang / Charged Move – Avalanche
- Articuno: Fast Move – Frost Breath / Charged Move – Ice Beam
Next: The Best Moveset For Meganium In Pokémon GO
Pokémon GO is available for Android and iOS.
Modern Warfare 2 Will Be The Most Advanced CoD, Says Activision
About The Author